RT @ebonytbawg: Sharing with you today my love for @skinstitut skincare ! Full review on the blog, link vi… https://t.co/bP4PDnGTo4 https:/…
Style icon for today elyseknowlzy keeping it natural and laid back. https://t.co/wqL8xl5Nqk
LONG HAUL FLIGHT SKIN TIPS || ALWAYS PREP! Sometimes we don’t think about the after effects of… https://t.co/fNLjbTpAMG
Find out how the beautiful @carolinehgroth cured her 15 years of struggle with cystic acne using… https://t.co/1HDMOOOvsG
The final week of our 5 a-day skin transformation challenge! Keep those transformation images… https://t.co/YWMlBJ4glG
Published: Thu April 10, 2014
Categories: Top 5 Advice
1) Protects against free radical damage: it’s known to have photo protective effects on the skin and
has shown to decrease UVB induced erythema i.e. sunburns. It is essential for the synthesis of
collagen which in turn significantly improves skin texture, fine lines, wrinkles, skin laxity and decrease
2) It’s an anti-inflammatory: by acting as an antihistamine it can be used to treat a variety of inflammatory skin conditions.
3) Vitamin C heals: as an important factor in collagen production, Vitamin C is useful in wound healing
of all types. From cuts, burns and recovery from surgical wounds, Vitamin C helps the skin to heal
4) Vitamin C improves colour, radiance and tone: it is used in the treatment and maintenance of several
pigmentation disorders such as Melasma, post inflammatory hyper pigmentation and general
prevention of unwanted discoloration.
5) Skinstituts Vitamin C is 100% pure: ascorbic or L-Ascorbic Acid can fast turn into a pro-oxidant or
free radical within 3-4 hours when mixed in a water based serum or solution causing the
formulation to eventually turn brown. Skinsti¬tut’s L-Ascorbic Acid, is in pure powder form, providing
the most effective and stable form available on the market.